Weekly Round Up (07.03.11)
1. Poor Eliza by Chris Bathgate
2. The Bitter Strings by The Jealous Sound (I overheard a coworker listening to this band early in the week and it reminded me just how much I loved their EP. I love rediscovering old favourites!)
3. Longing To Belong by Eddie Vedder (I’m kind of surprised to see this on the list because I didn’t think I listened to it that much last week. I guess I did!)
4. Red Heart by Hey Rosetta!
5. Beautiful Trash (feat. Megan Washington) by Lanu
I picked up my weekly iTunes download card from Starbucks last week, and when I tried to redeem it iTunes told me that promoter hadn’t started yet. So, sadly I have no new tracks to share today. I just hope I don’t forget to try to redeem it this coming week! If I don’t redeem them right away, I have a bad habit of leaving those cards in my wallet until long after they’ve expired.
“It’s Monday What Are You Reading” is a weekly event hosted by Sheila that lets you share books you’ve read over the past week and books you have coming up.
Finished: Ruffles on my Longjohns by Isabel Edwards
Giveaway: alita.reads. turns two (Closes Thursday, July 7)
Happy Canada Day!
Soundtrack Saturday – Wedding Season by Katie Fforde
Wedding Season by Katie Fforde
Up Next: I’m thinking maybe Faro’s Daughter by Georgette Heyer. I just co-hosted a high tea event and I’m in the m0od for something all fancy and whatnot.
What are you reading and listening to? Did any new books find their way into your possession?