Being of Germany descent, Christmas Eve has always been the big one, the important celebration time of Christmas for my family. In the spirit of Christmas I’m going to pass along some gifts that I’ve recently received. No, I’m not talking about re-gifting, I’m talking about…awards!
I’m shamefully behind in acknowledging one of these and passing it on, but what better time to do that than Christmas? Let’s pretend I planned it this way.
I got the Circle of Friends Award from Heather at Gofita’s Pages. For this award, share 5 things you love to do and pass along to 5 bloggers.
My 5 things are below, but these are the five bloggers I’m passing this on to:
I received the Happy 101 Award from Stacy at Stacy’s Books. The rules for this award are as follows:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Try and do at least one of them today.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Link back to the person that tagged you.
Covering both these awards, here are 10 things that make me happy / things I love to do:
1. Hanging out with my hubby. Some of my most favourite days are those that I get to spend only with him.
3. Live music
4. Getting non-bill items in the mail – especially books!
5. Skinny Vanilla Lattes from Starbucks
6. Lazy Sunday afternoons
7. Fresh flowers
8. Going on trips, especially ones involving airplanes
9. Discovering really good new music that I can listen to on repeat and not get tired of it.
I’m passing this award on to:
1. Alexia at Alexia’s Books and Such
2. Allison at Read Into This!
3. Anastasia at Birdbrain(ed) Book Blog
4. Colette at A Buckeye Girl Reads
5. Heather at Gofita’s Pages
6. Jennifer at Reading with Tequila
7. Kari at The Kari AnnAlysis
8. Lisa at Book Blab
9. Meg at Write Meg!
10. Mya at Dissecting Perfection
If you celebrate Christmas, what day do you celebrate on, December 24th or 25th?